Traveling with your significance other can be extremely rewarding. Yes, you might encounter some bumps along the way but the time spent together will definitely make your relationship stronger. Steven and I have traveled to over 30 countries and 40 states together. We have so many memories from around the world. Even when we travel alone we can always relate to what the other one would do if they were there. We want to share our favorite 10 travel quotes for couples that we live by.
I love looking for romantic travel quotes on Pinterest or Google just to keep inspiring ourselves to go for more adventures. Traveling together has pushed us to be more outgoing, get out of our comfort zone and master the art of compromise. It has also taught us to be more patient with one another and to accept other points of views, even if one of us is always wrong.
Let us know your favorite romantic travel quote in the comments!
The best travel quotes for couples:
1. “I have found out there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
2. “The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine –
3. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on an old familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutong –
4. “Though we travel the world over to find the beauty we must carry it with us or we find it not” – Ralph Waldo Emerson –
5. “It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you.” – Annonymous –
6.“Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, “I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” – Lisa St. Aubin de Teran –
7. “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll –
8. “The most beautiful thing in the world, is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens –
9. “Though we travel the world over to find the beauty we must carry it with us or we find it not” – Ralph Waldo Emerson –
10. “What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with.” – Robert Brault –